Muslim Business Professional Association
According to Forbes, around 543,000 businesses start up each month and seven out of ten businesses survive for 2 years, half for 5 years and only a third for 10 years or more. This is because they lack the right kind of knowledge which is needed to run a business.
To run a business, it is essential to be well-prepared and loaded with the right strategies, contacts, networks, knowledge, and intuition. All these qualities can be gained by getting familiarized with the business world and to do so, business seminars can help a lot.
- Setting up your business for financial success
- Understanding new tax laws
- Identifying Business Investments
WHO SHOULD JOIN:
- Business Owners
- Business Startups
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Get Exposed to New Ideas
- Helps you figure out your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Build your Network
- Increase your Business Knowledge
- Get Motivated